LEGALIZATION OF RESIDENCE AND WORK OF FOREIGNERS
We are recruiting qualified and manual workers for you. We have our own database of foreign candidates. Our company employs people from Asia, including the Philippines, Ukraine, Belarus and Georgia. Working with us, you have a guarantee of legal employment, as we complete all the formalities necessary to apply for a residence permit in Poland. Our employees have been tested for sanitary and epidemiological purposes. We take care of the formalities, you enjoy an effective and efficient employee, who we take care of in every respect.
We also conduct audits of the legality of employment of foreigners at our client’s premises, during which we verify whether foreigners are employed legally and point out possible deficiencies or irregularities. Thanks to the audit, clients are fully aware of what documents should be in their possession or what documents should be added to the documentation they have, in case of control of services appointed to control the legality of employment of foreigners.
Support and advice in employing foreigners
Guarantee of the legality of employing foreigners
Comprehensive formalities service
Training in employing foreigners
Ongoing HR consulting
Audit of legality of employing foreigners
- comprehensive recruitment tailored to your needs,
- full employment legality,
- preparation of all documents necessary for the employee to obtain a work permit in Poland, residence card and visa,
- organizing the transfer of employees to Poland and providing accommodation around the workplace,
- constant care of Coordinators who fluently speak English, Russian, German, Ukrainian, Nepali, Hindi. We effectively eliminate the language barrier.
- finding suitably qualified and experienced employees who can take up work at any time,
- providing information about candidates (CV, recommendations, certificates) to enable selection of the proper employee,
- enabling the organization of interviews with candidates via available video messengers,
- preparation of all documents required for employees to obtain a work permit in Poland or a residence card and a visa,
- employee replacement guarantee in the event of failure to meet previously agreed requirements.
- ongoing contact of coordinators with employees.